Destination: Electronica – Seven Reasons to Visit Us at the Show
Pack your luggage and PSoC kits! We’re gearing up for a big trip to Munich, Germany. We’ll be at Electronica 2016 from Nov. 8 -11 at hall A5, stand 318 showcasing our deep and wide automotive portfolio, IoT solutions, memory products, and USB Type-C power delivery innovations.
As a global MCU and IoT powerhouse and the world’s third-largest supplier of automotive MCUs and memories, we’ll be showing the cutting-edge technology inside the products you love. From automotive, industrial and networking platforms to highly interactive consumer and mobile devices, Cypress’s advanced solutions help engineers design differentiated products and get them to market first.
If you’re attending the show, here are seven reasons why you should visit our booth:
1. Visit our "Maker Zone" to see why PSoC rocks! Cypress’s PSoC® technology is optimized for cost, power, and performance, and enables you to create custom chips in minutes, rather than hours. You might even be selected as one of the lucky visitors to receive a free PSoC development kit.
3. Learn why USB-Type-C™ is the hot new standard and understand how Cypress’s USB-Type-C and SuperSpeed solutions enable the fastest data transfer rates and power delivery.
4. Check out our award-winning Energy Harvesting Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs). Cypress offers the world's lowest-power, single-chip energy harvesting PMICs, enabling you to develop battery-free wireless sensor nodes and beacons to fully power or extend the battery life in IoT applications.
5. Get a hands-on demo of our innovative Bluetooth low energy (BLE) connectivity solutions and discover how you can design sensor-based, low-power wireless systems. Only Cypress delivers an IoT portfolio that combines wireless, MCUs, memory and PMICs into a platform to accelerate the time-to-market for connected IoT products. Our Wireless Internet Connectivity for Embedded Devices (WICED) platform makes it easy for developers to add wireless and cloud services, enabling our customers to focus on their IoT product development.
6. Learn about how Cypress is powering the machine-to-machine (M2M) revolution with our FM microcontrollers, supporting home appliances and industrial control systems with sophisticated inverter motor control and advanced networking functions.
7. Stop by our booth to see how Cypress’s high-performance memory solutions help protect mission-critical systems globally, securing automotive, consumer, military, aerospace, medical and industrial applications.
You also won’t want to miss our exciting IoT announcement which will be made at the show!
Come by stand 318 in in hall A5 and meet our team of experts showcasing all our latest technology. We look forward to seeing you there!